(I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.)
It seems crazy that spring time is approaching in Walt Disney World but here we are! Next week kicks off another Epcot Festival! Walt Disney World’s annual Flower and Garden Festival! Find below our Disney World Flower and Garden Festival Guide!
When and Where
The Flower and Garden Festival kicks off on Wednesday March 4th and goes through Monday June 1st. This Festival takes place in Walt Disney World’s Epcot theme park. A regular Epcot park ticket will get you into the festival. Also, you can find daily park ticket prices here.
Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival features amazing garden displays throughout Epcot in the spring. The Festival also features delicious culinary enhancements with outdoor kitchens added specifically for the festival. The flavors of the festival are very fresh and are great uses for snack credits if on one of the Disney Dining Plan.
The festival features great floral displays of famous characters from Disney movies. Here are a few of our favorites from years past:
Below are a list of the Outdoor Kitchens that will be included in the Festival with a few examples of what each will have to offer. While these are a few of our favorites, these offerings are not the entire list of the menus. Additionally, you can find the full menus here.
- Southern Seafood Boil
- Pecan Praline
Flavor Full Kitchen
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis
The Citrus Blossom
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon
- Orange Cream Shake in Souviner Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non alcoholic)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes and Garden Vegetables
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non alcoholic)
La Isla Fresca
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Mango Rum
The Honey Bee-stro
- Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, Charred Vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro Citrus Greens
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
Trowel & Trellis
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumble, and Baby Herbs
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Jardin de Fiestas
- Quesadilla al Pastor: Flour Tortilla filled with Monterey Jack Cheese and Pork Pastor topped with Grilled Pineapple, Salsa Verde, Red Onion and Cilantro
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup and Orange Juice
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- La Regina “Margherita”: Rustic Italian Flatbread, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Whole-Milk Mozzarella, Parmesan and Basil
- Ravioli: Grilled Chicken Ravioli with Spring Vegetables and creamy Pesto Sauce
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce and Toasted Coconut
Taste of Merrakesh
- Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad and Cilantro Oil
- Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili Ranch Sauce
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
Fleur De Lys
- Tarte Tropezienne, Coulis Framboise: Brioche Cake filled with Light Pastry Cream and Raspberry Coulis
- Éclair Chocolat Framboise: Éclair filled with Raspberry and Chocolate Mousse
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Carts Specialty Festival Offerings
- Future World East – Spring Berry Bliss: Frozen Strawberry and Coconut Syrup topped with Raspberry Vodka
- Canada – Orange Splash: Frozen Lemon mixed with Orange Vodka
- Showcase Plaza – Passion Flower: Frozen Passion Fruit and Tea infused with Lemon Vodka
- The American Adventure – Tropical Breeze: Frozen Lemon, Coconut Syrup and Pineapple Rum
All Kitchens and menus were provided by The Disney Food Blog.
The Garden Rocks Concert Series returns and is available nightly. Importantly, Garden Rocks Concerts are free with admission to the park and take place at America Gardens Theater. Show times are at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. You can find the entire lineup here.
Last but not least there are kids activities at the Flower and Garden Festival!
First, explore and play at 2 imaginative and interactive play gardens. Play Full Garden in Showcase Plaza and Bo Peep’s Playtime Training Ground in Future World East.
Kidcot Fun Stops
Secondly, throughout World Showcase create personalized keepsakes while traveling around the world. Pick up your Ziploc brand suitcase at any Kidcot Fun Stop! Kidcot Fun Stops can be found at each international pavilion.
Goodness Garden Butterfly House
Third, surrounded by foliage and butterflies you can observe several species up close and learn about their life cycles.
Lastly, explore two family friendly scavenger hunts! Purchase your maps at Odyssey Center, Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, Port of Entry, Pin Central, World Travelers, or Festival Markets. Maps are available while supplies last. Once you fill your map you can turn it into Disney Traders or World Travelers for a special surprise.
I hope you enjoy the Flower and Garden festival! Will you be going this year? Check out what’s new at Walt Disney World in 2020 in our blog post here.